|Blue Flag Beach at Littlehampton.|
Because of Brexit and Theresa May, I know a lot of voters have little time for the Conservative party, and there is a movement to punish all Conservative Candidates for the PM's actions. This I fully understand, I do not support Theresa May and have been very critical of her as Conservative leader.
My record stands on its own merit, but I would say vote for the Candidate and not necessarily for the party.
My personal manifesto is as follows
1) Support and lobby for an offline Arundel bypass with a junction for Ford Road to help with the Yapton Lane Junction
2) Keep the weekly refuse collections and boost Recycling
3) Control Over development and support affordable Housing for our young people
4) Support Sustainable Public transport, create a new free car park at Ford Railway Station
5) Create a new cycle/footpath along Ford Road for Ford our children who walk and cycle to the station
You have a vote, if you think I have done a good job then please vote for me, if you don't then vote for one of the other Candidates, but most importantly vote!